Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday #21

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking The Spine where you can spotlight a book you're giddy with excitement to read so other people can be giddy with excitement too :)


Author: Melissa Darnell
Release Date: October 25th 2011
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Add it: Goodreads
Savannah Colbert has been shunned all her life by the kids of the Clann. And when she undergoes some drastic changes after a strange illness, Savannah learns secrets about the Clann and about herself-dangerous secrets. For the Clann are powerful magic users, and Savannah herself is half Clann and half vampire-a forbidden, unheard of combination. Falling for Clann golden boy Tristan Coleman isn't just a bad idea-it could be deadly if anyone finds out. But her attraction to Tristan-and his to her-isn't something either of them can resist for long.



Author: Christina Meredith
Release Date: December 11th 2011
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Add it: Goodreads
Leah has the life most high school girls would kill for—popularity, glowing grades, a rich, athletic boyfriend. So why does she feel like she can’t breathe? And why can’t she stop thinking about the boy from the country club? The one who isn’t her boyfriend, the one that her mother would never, ever approve of, the one that her perfect older sisters would never, ever look at twice. The one who is always looking back at her. Irresistible attraction, smoldering glances, the bad boy and the good girl—Kiss Crush Collide has everything that a steamy forbidden romance should, and then some.

With graceful and honest writing and an electric love story, this is a book about growing into your own skin. For fans of Perfect Chemistry, Sarah Dessen, and John Green.

Crave: First of all, how stunning is that cover?! The white of her dress really stands out amongst the red. And I am sucker for when witches and vampires clash, add on a forbidden romance to that and I am dying to get my hands on this book!!

Kiss Crush Collide: Another forbidden romance! The fact that it says this is for fans of Perfect Chemistry is an absolute hook for me. The good girl/bad boy is so deliciously enticing. I am so looking forward to reading this!

What are you waiting on this week?

16 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I haven't heard of Crave before since this one, i'm waiting for it now ;)

    here's my W.o.W post

    Era Penera @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crave has such a nice cover! And I'll be adding Kiss Crush Collide just because of the mention of Perfect Chemistry. I loved that book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, these both sounds fab but that cover for Kiss Crush Collide is seriously HOT. I'm definitely curious about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiss Crush Collide looks cute, reminds me of the perfect chemistry cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I have added both to my TBR pile.

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How come I haven't heard of Crave? Dude, you just made me drool over the cover for that book! Definitely adding that to my wishlist. Haha, I was intrigued with Kiss Crush Collide because of the same reason. ;) Fabulous selection as always, Brodie!

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crave is a new title for me and it sounds awesome. Also excited about Kiss Crush Control. Both are great picks

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW indeed. I'm adding both these to my to-read pile, thank you so much for the enlightenment :P I adored Perfect Chemistry, so the second one is right up my alley!

    Check out my WOW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hadn't heard of Crave yet, but now I'm super anxious to read it. Too bad it's so far away.

    Rie @ Mission to Read

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Crave sounds AMAZING! That cover is so eye catching. I hadn't seen it before so THANK YOU! *off to add it to Goodreads* Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love(or I think I might love anyway) both of your WoW picks, Brodie. I've never heard of Crave before but it sounds good.

    I recently read Perfect Chemistry so if Kiss, Crush, Collide is anything like it I'll fall in love.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, hadn't heard of Crave before, but I like the sound of it! Pretty cover too. Loving the look of Kiss, Crush, Collide as well, but I must admit, I haven't actually read Perfect Chemistry yet, so I don't have anything to compare it to! :P Great picks, Brodie :).

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower. These both sound like awesome reads. I love the cover to Crave. When I saw it I was, "oh I have to have that one"!
    http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, Kiss Crush Collide looks amazing! The cover caught my eye and then the synopsis is great! I already added it to my list. I really, really want it... Right now...

    My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-unbecoming-of-mara.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kiss Crush Collide sounds incredible, and I've never heard of it! Fab choices this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh both of these reads sound awesome. Thanks for highlighting Crave - I haven't heard of it until now. Awesome picks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates