Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THE HUNGER GAMES TRAILER. CUE THE SQUEE.


If the youtube link gets taken down, you can watch on iTunes

I am speechless. This is beyond my wildest expectations for this movie. It's like they've ripped it straight from the book  - it's PERFECT!! Everyone looks spot on (Haymitch.. .not quite how I imagined, but provided he fits the role well, we're good). The acting is superb. The reaping scene where Katniss volunteers... *SNIFF* OH PRIM! And Rue! And Peeta! And Effie! And Cinna! And Gale! And you ass, Snow! And god, is it March yet?!

Seriously, I was on the edge of my seat at the end, desperate for MORE and then the logo comes up! GAH!!! I'm already dying for a second trailer. The movie cannot come soon enough. This is going to be AMAZING. If the apocalypse hits in 2012, at least we'll have seen this <3

What are your thoughts?

12 comments:

  1. IS IT MARCH YET?!?!?!?! Oh my god. I just keep watching. I love it oh EM gee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't wait to watch this on my lunch. I wnat to be able to put ear phones in and listen too! OMG! OMG! OMG! I am beyond excited for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG It's perfection. I got the chills. The casting is amazing. Wow. Wow. Wow. Speechless. I can not wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Lenny = LOVE it! I wasn't sure how he would do but from what I can tell he's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've watched so many times now! This is amazing! I just want to go back and read it all over again now!! And also, at least the last Harry Potter movie is out before 2012 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It almost had me in tears, that's how much I loved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see this! I was afraid it wouldn't live up to my expectations, but the trailer was pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT YOU GUYS SAID!! <3 After only a few hours sleep, I woke up this morning and watched another ten times and holy crap, my excitement just builds and builds!!

    Aw thanks, Juju! :) AND YES! I honestly had worries when he was cast because he wasn't how I imagined Cinna. Same with Liam Hemsworth as Gale, but now? HOW WRONG I WAS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. IT IS SO PERFECT, I THINK I'M GOING TO WATCH IT A HUNDRED MORE TIMES <3

    HEART THIS SO HARD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe, this is a seriously delayed response, but I LOST IT when I saw the trailer for the first time! I was on the train on the way to work and I actually teared up, and kind of, um, squeed, under my breath.

    I forced my husband my Mum, and the poor girl I work with to watch the trailer. They were like, 'OK?' XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates