Saturday, November 26, 2011

In My Mailbox #25

In My Mailbox is a weekly feature hosted by the wonderful The Story Siren where we get to drool with one another over the awesome books that came in the post this week.


SQUEEEE!! Excuse my fangirling, but I am SO freaking excited to read those. I'd begun reading another book, but as soon as got UTNS, I had to put it on hold. I had no choice in the matter, Veronica Rossi has mad compulsion skills. I've only read a little so far, but... LOVE. I'm equally as excited to read A Witch In Winter, the early reviews starting to come in are just raving about this book and I know I will love it!

I read and reviewed Crave a while ago, but HarlequinTeen sent me a finished copy. Not sure which cover I prefer, the above, which is the Australian or the US cover. They're both gorgeous! Maybe the US, by a little.

Annnnd Nikita!! I'm ashamed to admit this (particular since Andie might be reading) but I missed a few random episodes in the beginning of season 1, so I grabbed this from the library to catch up. I plan to buy my own copy soon, because I LOVE this show. Season two has been amazing so far <3

What's in your mailbox this week?


  1. I am ultimately jealous of your getting Under The Never Sky but I am so, so, so glad that you're enjoying it thus far! Witch in Winter sounds really good as well so I hope you enjoy that one too!

    Seems like you had a good week!

    Happy Reading!

    Sammie <3

  2. NIKITAA!!!! Okay, so i'm suppose to be looking at the amazing books you got, but I can't help it! I miss watching nikita!! I think I should start watching it againnn...anyways...A witch in winter looks awesome! I think I saw it on hachette's Date a Book fb page a while ago...hope you enjoy it! How exciting is UTNS?!?! I saw it at big w the other day, and I was like HOLY SHIT -i thought it was suppose to be out in DEC? Lucky Aussies! I love the cover of Crave! I hope my copy didn't get lost in the mail :S
    Have fun reading and WATCHING NIKITA!!!!! ( don't you just love nikita and Michael?!)

  3. Eeeep, you got Under the Never Sky! I can't wait for the release of that one. ^_^

    Ooh, Nikita season 1 = awesome! Not a fan of what she's wearing on the cover though...blegghh. xD

  4. Great books you have there Brodie! I'm definitely looking forward to Under the Never Sky! And I loved Crave as you know! I too got sent a copy from Harlequin and I prefer this cover to the US one . . . though the AUS cover is the same as another book's cover that I came across on goodreads. But whatever. haha :)

  5. I love the Aussie cover for Crave! So SO pretty!! I really want a copy of it. And I'm intrigued by UTNS, but feeling a bit fatigued by dystopians (I'm reading Pure at the moment, and I think the writing's amazing, the story's interesting, but I'm just not feeling it). Can't wait go hear your thoughts!

    AND NIKITA! Enough said XD

    Also, Your comment on my IMM: Yep, I've read Shiver. I LOVED it. It's kind of... 'slow burn'. It's not fast-paced, or very ation orientated, but this gradually unfolding, heartbreakingingly beautiful gorgeous thing. And oh. My. Goodness. The cover! I now officially love Maggie Stiefvater's writing, but I picked it up based entirely on cover love. At the time I may have walked around the shop clutching it to my chest and snarling at anyone who came too close XD

  6. A WITCH IN WINTER, YAY YAY YAY!!! I *really* hope you love it, it's SUCH a good book XD

    The Cait Files

  7. I saw Under the Never Sky at the bookstore yesterday, now I think I have to go back and get it!

  8. I'm holding off on UtNS until the new year, don't tempt meeee!!
    Season 2 of Nikita has been awesome!! I want Michael back though xP

  9. Under the Never Sky is next on my TBR after I finish The Space Between. I can't wait!

    My IMM

  10. Lol. You know, I'd never heard of A Witch In Winter until now (how sad!) but I'm really looking forward to it now :)
    I also got another copy of Crave this week. Which is odd seeing as Gabby sent me a copy last week too. Lol. Oh, well--I'm gonna put the spare to You Give so's all good!
    Great IMM Brodie!!

  11. Glad to hear you're loving Under the Never Sky because I've been curious about it! I agree, both Crave covers are pretty!

  12. Nice mailbox! I haven't read any of these, but have Grave on my wishlist. Enjoy!

    Alexia's Books and Such...

  13. You definitely have a right to fangirl! I definitely would too! Lol. I can't wait to read UNTS, it sounds sooo good. And Crave and A Witch in Winter too! I also really like what I've seen of Nikita, so... yes! Definitely okay to fangril this week. ;) Hope you enjoy them all!

    My IMM!

  14. Nikita! <3 I need to catch up, I haven't started the latest season yet, which I think is season 2? I have Under the Never Sky on my kindle waiting to be read, but I couldn't believe that it's out in Big W already! Completely shocked me. Also I think I like the Cave Aus cover better and need to get a copy soon!
    I'm dying to read A Witch in Winter! You lucky lucky girl! Can't wait to find out what you think!

    Happy Reading
    My IMM:

  15. Under the Never Sky! SO FREAKING JEALOUS! I want that book so bad. I can't wait to see if you loved it! I am also curious to see what you think of Crave. Great mailbox!

  16. I have UNDER THE NEVER SKY to read too! I haven't heard of A WITCH IN WINTER...but judging from your squee, I need to check it out!

  17. Great Mailbox this week!

    If you have a moment, please come and vote on your favorite YA Novel's Character:
    My Mailbox

  18. I received Under The Never Sky from NetGalley and it sounds AMAZING! Enjoy your books!

    Books of Amber

  19. Oh wwo Crave has the same cover as Dark Companion that I read a few weeks ago!! Awesome haul! :)

    Xpresso Reads

  20. Looooove Under the Never Sky. It was sooo good. Yeah for Nikita too! I really enjoy this Tv Series. Happy Reading!
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

  21. I can't wait to get started on Under the Never Sky! I hope it's awesome. :) Enjoy!!

  22. Wow!! Is Under the Never Sky going to be published by an Australian publisher? GREAT IMM!! I hope you enjoy all books this week!

    A new follower and Aussie bookblogger too! :D

    Please check out my IMM this week!

  23. I really want to read Under the Never Sky!!!!

    Check out my IMM! I just started my blog so it is my very first one!

  24. Under the Never Sky! Soo jealous, it looks awesome! So does A Witch in Winter - you know how I love witchy books! I also really like that cover of Crave. The faded clock bit (I think it's a clock?) behind the title is cool! :P. Happy reading! :)

  25. Brodiiiiiiieeeeeee! *gasp* YOU MISSED EPISODES?? I can't believe this! Shame, shame on you. You better get watching, quick! *shakes head sadly* Which ones did you miss???

    As for the books... yay! I have Crave for review and just haven't started it yet (too many books, too little time!) and A Witch in Winter looks awesome!! I don't love the whole "she's bewitched him to love her" thing though, I feel like that's going to totally turn me off to the romance. You'll have to let me know how it is.

    Also, NetGalley seems to think I shouldn't read Under the Never Sky and has denied my request which is LAME, but whatever. Not like I don't have enough books to read anyway, haha.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates