Sunday, February 12, 2012

Team Cam vs. Team Daniel - Fallen by Lauren Kate

And welcome back for another day of swoony guys battling against one another for the hearts of their leading lady - and yours! Two debates will be posted here today and another two on Lisa's blog. You have all month to keep voting, so don't forget to check out the previously posted debates!

We kick things off today with a "My Wings Are Sexier Than Yours" showdown between Cam and Daniel from Lauren Kate's FALLEN. Sarah plays Lucifer by tempting us with the delicious, forbidden fruit that is Cam in all his sexy winged glory and Brooke entrances us with abs abs abs the romantic and ever patient sweetness of Daniel. Both girls are frustratingly talented at making you swoon for each boy, which will no doubt make your choice MUCH harder than it ought to be!!

Read on, lust and pledge your loyalties to either Team! If you haven't read Fallen, vote for whichever guy has stolen your heart below :) Don't forget to enter the giveaway form at the bottom for your chance to win some amazing prizes!
________________________________________________________________________

TEAM CAM
Represented by: Sarah from saz101

Dark, messy hair, striking pale complexion, emerald-green eyes and golden wings. Ladies, we love a bad boy, and I'm pretty sure Fallen's Cam Briel, a fallen angel A.K.A. DEMON is right there in the dictionary next to bad boy.

OK, so first up, let me say this: We all know who wins this little triangle as far as the Fallen series is concerned. Luce's mind is made-up or perhaps made up for her, because of the curse. So there's no use bringing her opinion into it... much. Let's remove Luce from the picture, and talk about the man we'd choose for ourselves.

I'm not going to Daniel-bash. Daniel's cool, but talk about baggage. He's been in an on/off relationship for FIVE THOUSAND YEARS. So rather than talking about why Cam is awesome, and Daniel's not (because, hey, I'd be lying, right? Both boys are cool, not to mention smoking-hot), I'm going to talk about why Cam is the man all of his own right. We don't need to make Daniel look bad to make Cam look good...

Naughty or Nice?

Naughty? Nice? Come on girls, I KNOW you love a bad boy. Throughout literary history, we've fallen for them over and over. Let's tick em off:
  • Romeo Montague: Kills his girlfriend's favourite cousin
  • Mr Rochester: Don't even get me started
  • Patch Cipriano: You don't get much more badass than trying to MURDER YOUR GIRLFRIEND
  • Jace Wayland: Tortured, reckless, now possessed. The boy's just HOT.
  • Adrian Ivashkov: Cigarettes, drinking, madness and swoon!
  • DAMON EFFING SALVATORE

    You love these boys, right? You know you do. Well, you can add Cam to this list. As the fairer sex, we have a long and hallowed history of crushing on the guy who's a little bit badass.  You can't deny the obvious appeal of the boy so bad he's good. Charming, confident, can get away with anything. I love a man who can keep me out of trouble by charming his way out of it... or at the very least keep me company in detention.

    But what's this, you say? Cam's evil? Yes, I concede our green-eyed fallen angel has a dark side, but don't we all? For example: my husband hates The Vampire Diaries and hasn't read a novel since high school, but I still love him. There are folks that think Vampires Suck (poor, misguided souls. They even made a movie). I'll even wager there are people in this world that don't like Tim Tams! All of these things are pretty darn bad in my books. So, I ask you now: what's worse? Playing a little more for the naughty team than the nice, or NOT LIKING CHOCOLATEY GOODNESS. I, for one, know which seems a better indicator of character to me.

    The point (Ha! Yes! I DO actually have one) is that it's the darkness that makes the good parts shine. Let's face it: good guys or bad guys, it's the fact that Cam's a total badass that makes him so darn sexy.

    And, if you're still worried about the whole evil' thing? Even Daniel Grigori, in Passion, says Cam may not actually be evil. Chapter 16, page 313 in AU paperback:

    Miles: 'But he's still evil'
    Daniel: '…he was not evil, not yet. Maybe not even now.'

    Bad boy, yes? Evil? Nup.

    Aw, the Badass is a TOTAL SWEETHEART! 

    Badass he may well be, but that doesn't make Cam any less of a sweetheart. When Luce first shows up at Sword & Cross, scared, isolated and unsure, Cam pulls her under his wing (pun intended) and makes her feel at home. Cam shows time and time again that he'll put himself on the line to keep Luce safe... even after she rejects him for another man. That's loyalty, and believe me girls, that's what you want in a boy.
    Despite having to work with the guy he's been rejected for, Cam calls a truce to a millennia-old war, and works with the enemy to keep the girl he cares for safe.

    When Luce flees back in time through the Announcers, Cam follows, unbidden, despite knowing he still won't win the girl. What... dedication AND selflessness? He's willing to put himself at risk to protect the ones he loves. *sighs*

    Throughout the eons Cam's been there, watching Luce, along with Daniel. That kind of dedication without satisfaction or reward makes Cam pretty swoon-worthy in my books... Can you imagine what he'd be like with a girl who did return his love?

    I'm starting to think our bad boy has a soft, gooey centre.

    He's Pretty, Too?! 

    I don't know about you, but from the first page Cam showed his face in Fallen, he had my attention, all dark, messy hair and pale perfection. And I've yet to meet a girl (or a Young Adult author) who doesn't go weak at the knees for gorgeous emerald-green eyes. Plus, uh... he has wings. Golden wings. And ink. I have an inexplicable love for (good) tattoos on guys. Wait, did that sound like I was more excited about the tattoo than the wings? Let me repeat: HE HAS FREAKING WINGS. Yeah, yeah. I know Daniel does too, but, you know, just thought I'd remind you.

    In Closing: 

    Cam might not always play by the rules, but he always comes through. Clever, calculating and committed, this is the man you want on your team. Cam'll stick by your side if you've won his loyalty. Dedicated, sexy as hell, and the ultimate bad boy, what more could you want?

    We all know who's going to win out in the Fallen series. No contest, and that's been obvious from the start. So ladies, I'm asking you this: Not who do you want to end up with Luce; who would you want to end up you YOU? I sure know who I'd choose ;)
    TEAM DANIEL
    Represented by: Brooke from Brooke Reports

    Daniel Grigori might seem aloof and distant at times, but underneath his leather jackets & ripped up Tee’s, he’s literally, yes literally, an angel.

    So what makes Daniel Grigori the right corner of the triangle for Luce to pick?

    Well there's this:
    (Tell me you wouldn’t want to run your fingers through his perfectly tousled hair!? I mean look at it! UNF! And those lips?! Yowza!)

    ANNNNNNND there's also this:

    Ooh, yeah.

    Ehem, right...abs aside, Mr. Daniel Grigori is a perfect gentleman. He is an angel after all! Like, legit. He has wings and everything. And his wings happen to be HUGE! (You know what they say about big wings right? *wink*) Annywho, they're blindly gorgeous, like fresh fallen snow, and super soft and shimmery and he’ll cuddle you right up into them. Daniel also likes to take Luce on breath-taking dates. So he flys. In the sky. At night. When there are romantical stars shining and twinkling! How amazing is that!? I do believe the only date a certain someone (*cough, Cam, cough*) has taken her on was to a bar. Or restaurant or some other totally mundane place! Lame.

    Daniel is also mysterious & alluring, he keeps Luce on her toes. He doesn't come onto her like you-know-you, he doesn't pester her, threaten her, corner her, or try to intimidate her in anyway. He's kinda just...there; always waiting for Luce to need him. He'd really do anything for her. And that includes being tatted up and beaten down. If that doesn't score him some points....then go look at that gif again. :P

    Daniel, while looking rather good shirtless, also knows how to “dress to impress”.  I think that’s what makes this boy truly sexy, his style. He knows how to rock a pair of sunglasses, he looks damn good in a scarf & the he can pull off a pair of flip-flops! One day he’s in a sweater and the next a leather jacket, and he looks mind-blowingly hot in both! Oh, and don't forget about his black boots- yum!


    In all seriousness, Daniel is the better pick because he's been around for centuries and has only ever been in love with Luce. They both madly and desperately love each other; so strongly that even hell can’t break their bond. If they're not meant-to-be and that’s not true love, then I don’t know what is!
    "I do all of these things," Daniel said, leaning into her so that their foreheads touched, "because you're my love, Lucinda. For me, you're all there is."

    This is SO HARD. I must admit I'm personally more temped by the alluring Cam, but Daniel is clearly the one for Luce. But beautiful, dangerous Cam! But look at Daniel's 5,000 year loyalty! But .... yeah, I'll hand the reigns over to you now, dear readers. Has Sarah (and Nicholas Hault) made you bat for the dark and sexy 'naughty team' or has Brooke (and Chord Overstreet) captured your heart for the blonde-haired gentleman?

    Cast your vote below, enter the giveaway form and then battle it out amongst your fellow readers in the comments!  After filling in the form (you must fill it in once for every debate you want entries counted for - total 16) each comment you make will earn you entries!

    Voting will remain open until the end of the month.






    List of prizes can be found HERE. 

    76 comments:

    1. WHAT.THE.HELL I swear I never gave Cam a second thought, but now? WHAT THE HELL WAS WRONG WITH ME! CAM IS PRETTY AWESOME! Okayy, I must admit: Sarah is freaking talented when it comes to convincing people. I'm sooo tempted to choose Cam now! You know what, I WILL. I can't ignore Cam anymore now that Sarah's brought ADRIAN AND ROMEO AND JACE AND DAMON EFFING SALVATORE into the equation! Cam it is for me <3
      (But, Daniel, you're still looking pretty hot up there <3)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. OMG OMG OMG I KNOW I KNOW I KNOOWWWWWWWWWWWW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL! I never even considered picking Cam as an option for this but Sarah's debate was so convincing. >> Especially brining in our bad boys!

        Hey Shirley, come join me in patting Daniel's abs while we vote for Cam! ;)

        Delete
      2. Firstly, how ocme you guys never gave Cam thought?! Didn't his bad boy charm woo you over in the first book!?

        And second: Sarah is SO DEVIOUS! She knows how to carefully entrance you with all the things you love (boys! chocolate! boys! chocolate! boys dipped in chocolate? ooooh) and then sinks her claws in and you're officially inducted inot the Dark Side club. I wonder if we get badges??

        Delete
      3. Hahahaha. Okay I admit I thought Cam was slightly better than Daniel in the first book at the start, because y'know, Daniel was being a prick and Cam was the gorgeous bad-boy that took Luce under his wing. ;)

        Buuuuuuuut I thought I was always going to be Team Daniel for this! But OH NO. I'm suddenly wearing the Team Cam hat!
        Though, in all the books, I'm definitely swooning over Cam for myself. <3 I want me some bad boy.

        I WANT MEMBERSHIP BADGES FOR THE DARK SIDE CLUB. They should be coated in chocolate. ;) Like, Tim Tam chocolate. Muah ha ha.

        Delete
      4. They should be coated in DARK chocolate. Just sayin' ;)

        Delete
      5. OH yes. DEFINTELY! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaark chocolate. <3

        Delete
    2. Okay, ultimately in the books, we know that Daniel/Luce are freaking OTP. I mean, 5,000 years? THAT'S A LONG TIME TO BE IN LOVE. Lots of relationships don't last past 3 months.

      BUT CAM. CAAAAAAAAAAAM. Christ I didn't give this boy a single ship thought in the series (I actually shipped Luce/Miles briefly in Torment) BUT THIS ARGUMENT!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD SARAH! How do you do that?! You've convinced me to go over to the Cam side. :O :O Maybe it's his badboy ness...or your ability to include all my favourite YA bad boys...or your mention of Tim Tams...

      I'm hands down, Team Cam on this one. I'M SORRY DANIEL. *hugs* *pats abs* *pats abs some more* Just, ignore me while I pat his abs. ;)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yeah, I think Daniel and Luce hands down win the MOST COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP EVER Award!

        But I know, right?! Sarah has mad skills of compulsion. I don't think she's entirely human - something supernatural going on there!

        Hehehe *shoves out of way* You've had your fill *pats abs*

        Delete
      2. Oh HELL yes! I don't think we could ever find a relationship more committed than that. XD 5000 YEARS AND STILL COUNTING. That would be some anniversary party...

        Are you saying I'M UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF COMPULSION? That reminds me of Damon Salvatore though, so that doesn't bother me too much. ;) Ooooh, so Sarah's got a bit of supernatural in her aye? That would explain something hehehe.

        NO. HIS ABS ARE MINE. *pushes you out the way* MINE I TELL YOU!

        Delete
      3. Girls, girls! There's plenty of abs to go round--seriously... SO MANY ABS O____O

        Delete
      4. We should make an abs club. o_o

        NEED ABS FOR ABS CLUB.

        Delete
    3. abbs abbs abbs/ aaaaaah/ thinking nauthy stuff lol

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hehe naughty naughty :P .... I think we're all thinking the same though haha.

        Delete
    4. Sarah's debate post was AWESOME!!! <3 But urgh, even though it was very convincing, I had to choose Daniel because I've loved him since reading the first book until Passion. Passion made me love Daniel even more! And Chord Overstreet for Daniel? Never thought of him that way! Those abs are *thumbs up*

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Daaaaaaaaaaamn aren't his abs flawless. ;)

        Delete
      2. Oh definitely what you said about Passion - everything he has gone through and that dedication..... poor boy!! But I do imagine Daniel to look quite different to Chord, but I love seeing how other people see certain characters!

        Delete
      3. Yeah I agree, I don't really see Chord as Daniel but, y'know, gotta appreciate them abs. ;)

        Daniel is the absolute dedicated boyfriend. I don't think you could ever find a guy more dedicated than that to his girl.

        Delete
    5. I haven't read the Fallen series, so I can't bring in the "Who is better for Luce" thing. But I do have a soft spot for fallen angels, so my vote goes to Cam. (I think it helps that Sarah's post made me giggle a lot and mentioned Tim Tams)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hehe, well technically Daniel is also a fallen angel. :P But he joined the 'good' side and Cam joined the 'bad demon' side.

        Delete
      2. Then it's a good thing I haven't read the series, because picking between 2 fallen angels might just drive me mental.

        Delete
      3. Hahahaha it probably would! :P Do you plan to read the books?

        Delete
      4. I have the first one sitting on my shelf, but I keep putting it off to read other things. My cousin really wants me to read it though, so I might have to dive in soon.

        Delete
      5. Definitely read it soon! :D This series is amazing.

        Delete
    6. CAAAAAAM <3 Sarah's debate fully just amplified my love for him! I've read all of the Fallen books out so far but I've never really cared about Daniel. And Luce... Cam deserves someone so much better than her anyway!! His story is just a whole lot more sadder than Daniel's! D: Plus, I always found Luce and Daniel's relationship kind of ridiculous. So yeah, I am soooo definitely Team Cam! <3

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You're so right, Cam deserves someone better...... LIKE ME :D

        I would love to read a Cam (or Arriane) spin-off!

        Delete
      2. Exactly, maybe 5,000 years of getting it wrong was a sign that Luce should move on. I was secretly hoping that some horrible secret would be revealed about Daniel to make her choose Cam and show that Daniel's punishment had been deserved.

        Delete
    7. Both debates were awesome but CAM ALL THE WAY! He deserves to win!

      ReplyDelete
    8. I didn't enjoy these books as much as others and I'm blaming it on Daniel for being boring. So Cam is getting my vote.

      ReplyDelete
    9. I've only read the first book in this series so I had to vote for Daniel simply because I don't know enough about Cam ;)

      ReplyDelete
    10. i haven't read the book but i'm for Daniel ( and it seem to need it too)

      ReplyDelete
    11. Team Cam! Daniel's such a drag... He's like the puppy following you around until you get sick of it... I like a bad boy, and I like dark hair... I like a little play... CAM!!!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Team Daniel! I love him and Luce together!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Luce can go right ahead take Daniel. I hate both of them. Yes, that's right. I hate 'em. I love Cam though . . . *drools*

      *shakes head* Team Cam all the damn way! :D He's sexy, highly intelligent, and, well, I know there is side of him that Lauren isn't letting us onto :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. What, are you jealous of Luce? Or do you want Cam all for yourself? :)

        Delete
      2. Me? Jealous of Luce? *bursts out laughing* Daniel is practically a girl! I laughed so hard when he was about to cry at the beach in Torment. It was . . . hilarious! I do envy Luce for one thing and that is how she is such a BEAST in swimming. ESPECIALLY butterfly! But in all seriousness . . .

        . . .I do want Cam ALL to myself :) I might have to fight some girls here to do that though :D

        Delete
    14. Don't really care for Daniel he annoyed me in Torment (which i just got finished reading) I like Cam much more, he seems to have more of a personality

      ReplyDelete
    15. I voted Cam, because he's hot - even though Daniel is also awesome. It was a tough choice! But I DO NOT like the guy in the photos for the Daniel post. Not my cup of tea at all. Lol.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Haha I'm not particularly a fan of Chord Overstreet either (but I can still appreciate a healthy set of abs hehe). I also have a thing for dark haired boys ;)

        Delete
    16. I love cam hes awesome<3 and dont forget sexy as well but my hearts always gone back to daniel! <3 soooooooo........im team daniel!:)

      ReplyDelete
    17. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE VOTING FOR CAM!? He's the evil/bad/mean one. Do you NOT remember how he treated Luce in the first book, and how he acts towards Daniel? COME ON PEOPLE! Team Daniel is the BEST!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Calm down, TayteH :) Now, do you remember how Daniel treated Luce until the middle of the first book and how nice was Cam to her? Yeah, I think you do.

        Delete
      2. Pffff, TEAM CAM FTW!! Okay, so yeah, Daniel and Luce are forever and especially in Passion, Daniel wowed me with all he has gone through. But my heart loves a bad boy and awwww Cam! <3

        Delete
      3. THIS! YES
        *hugs Brodie*

        Luce + Daniel = WIN. Cam + the rest of us = MORE win XD

        Delete
    18. Ok, so I know Daniel has all these fair and good points, but it's always been Team Cam for me <3 I always wondered (and was angry at times) why Luce chose Daniel over Cam, when he was completely there. Available. For her. And those green eyes! Totally had me hooked!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. BTW, I didn't think of Chord Overstreet for Daniel, but he's clearly a great choice!

        Delete
    19. Team Daniel (although I don't see the Chord Overstreet appeal).

      ReplyDelete
    20. "Cam, Cam he's the man. If he can't do it no one can!!!"

      I am gonna go with Team Cam on this one. Daniel does NOTHING for me...

      Great debate!! :D

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I am so not going to be able to get that chant out of my head now every time a new comment notification comes in my inbox for this post hahaha <33

        Delete
    21. Cam FTW! I've never really been a Daniel fan xD

      ReplyDelete
    22. I'm definitely team Cam...bad boys...sigh

      ReplyDelete
    23. DUDE! This is so weird! Defending the team nobody really likes! YIKES!

      ReplyDelete
    24. This is soo hard! I'm not a huge fan of this series, but both of these posts are so hilarious and fabulously written, I can't choose! Really, congrats to both sides for such awesome posts. There's Daniel and Luce's everlasting love...but then there's bad boy Cam...I think I'll have to go with Cam. I think it was the "DAMON FREAKING SALVATORE" that convinced me :P.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. "DAMON FREAKING SALVATORE"
        Hehehe! I had enormous fun writing *THAT* particular line. VERY glad you approved XD

        Delete
    25. Sooo... yet another one I now NEED to read (gotta now that Cam!!) but wow, did I become convinced about Cam! Time to add it to the wishlist. I can read a series for the boys, can't I? Good. LOL

      ReplyDelete
    26. I was on the Cam team from the start. What can I say, I'm a sucker for dark hair and green eyes (just ask my husband). I always seem to pick the "bad boy". I can't trust characters who are too perfect, they seem fake. I love that you included Adrian Ivashkov in your list of hotties, I feel like Vampire Academy is way better than Twilight or Vampire Diaries. There really needs to be more books where the bad boys turn out to be the best choice and they get the girl in the end.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. YESSS! Adrian TOTALLY belonged there... plus... you know, I kind of thought grouping Cam with Adrian might help his case ;)

        Delete
    27. Daniel! What can I say? He has always loved her!

      ReplyDelete
    28. I haven't even read this series yet but MAN did Brooke win me over!! I have to read these books just for the boys hah? #TeamDaniel!!! :D <3 Be my Valentine this year?? ;)

      ReplyDelete
    29. Honestly. I've never ever even considered Cam. He's hot, yes, and he's a snarky dude...but it's always been Daniel for me. Sarah almost swayed me by comparing Cam to Damon...but I will not be swayed. :P
      Team Daniel.

      I also just have to say, it's not the curse that makes Luce fall in love with Daniel over and over, the curse makes her die and come back, but her memories are what make her love him. Plus, Daniel wins her over every time, even though he really doesn't have to...Luce loves him with or without him trying to win her over. :) Passion really drove that all home to me...if anyone's cursed to automatically love the other...it's Daniel, he's loved Luce even when she was the brattiest brat there ever was. :P

      ReplyDelete
    30. Aunque admito que en un principio me encantó Cam (es mi prototipo de chico físicamente) me decanto por Daniel simple y llanamente porque siempre he soñado con un amor así y porque con sólo leer los libros ha conseguido que me enamore de él xD así que voy por el equipo de Daniel <3

      ReplyDelete
    31. Yo tambien admito que cam seria el tipo de chico perfecto, guapisimo,etc.
      Daniel tambien es muy guapo y su amor por Luce no acabaria nunca.
      Me costo decidirme por uno porque los dos me encantan, pero al final me decidi por cam, pero en realidad no se con cual me quedaria.

      ReplyDelete
    32. I wasn't 100% for Daniel. Errr..so I voted for Cam! <3 I've always thought he was nice and all. And HOT. :D

      ReplyDelete
    33. Team Daniel all the way!

      But then Cam is a batboy - and I would have never given him a second thought before this.........but then I think of the snakes skin he handed her once and ... ewww!

      Gotta be Daniel! <3

      ReplyDelete
    34. Team Cam! Sorry Daniel, you were mostly gone in Torment. :P

      ReplyDelete
    35. I am having a lot of trouble sorting these dudes now. I was originally always Daniel but then I saw Cam in a new light in Torment, but ??? I think I have to go with Daniel, he was there from the start.

      MIchelle

      ReplyDelete
    36. dificil eleccion!! pero escojo a cam!!

      ReplyDelete
    37. So this one's a hard one. Personally, I like Cam. Daniel seriously has too much baggage and his attempts to protect Luce by isolating her always annoy me. But then, I think Daniel is the one for Luce. So...do I vote for the boy I like, or the boy I think should be with Luce?!

      ...I went Team Daniel, because he is the one I'd choose for Luce.

      ReplyDelete
    38. Bad boys all the way! (Not really) For this one it's Team Cam :)

      ReplyDelete
    39. This is actually a hard one. I am torn between both. And I always choose bad boy 100%. But no. Torn. I do have to say though. Daniel is a better choice for Luce. :)

      ReplyDelete
    40. CAM DEFINETLY! MOSTLY CUZ HE'S SEXY AND LOYAL AND TORTURED WITHOUT BEING ALL BROODING (THAT IS SO UNATTRACTIVE ON GUY...OR ANYONE) BUT THE GUY YOU THOUGHT LOOKED LIKE DANIEL? HE WAS OKAY I GUESS...EXCEPT HE WAS FUGLY. I MEAN, I USUALLY HATE THE ONE WHO'S NOT THE BAD BOY, BUT IN THE BOOKS, DANIEL HAD ME HOOKED (STILL TEAM CAM THO, ALL THE WAY). I JUST HOPE THAT PICTURE DOESN'T SCAR ME AND I DON'T THINK OF DANIEL LOOKING LIKE THAT WHEN I READ THE BOOKS FROM NOW ON. AND ON ANOTHER NOTE:
      WHO WOULDN'T WANT SOMEONE WHO'S LIKE DAMON SALVATORE??? HAAAWWWWTTTTT!
      DANIEL IS GOOD FOR LUCE, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I FEEL LIKE HE'S GOOD FOR BELLA SWAN AND ELENA GILBERT TOO. THEY ALWAYS HAVE THE SAME BORING BROODING I WILL LOVE YOU TO DEATH PERFECT GUY GET THE GIRL. I THINK THE MISCHEVIOUS ONES WHO ARE ALWAYS IN TROUBLE AND DRINK TO MUCH BOURBON ARE THE ONES WE SHOULD BE GOING FOR. AND BESIDES...CAM IS A SEXXY NAME!!

      ReplyDelete
    41. I think Cam should either be Chace Crawford, Adam Gregory or Steven Strait!!! Wish Daniel was Alex Pettyfer. He would fit the role perfectly and I always envisioned Camilla Belle as Luce but hey! Decision has already been made for Daniel and Luce ...

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     

    Eleusinian Mysteries Copyright © 2012 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates